Are you putting off selling your home until after the holidays? With just 46 days left until 1/1/2012, why not wait until next year? Is it worth the effort of starting the process now? Consider these 12 reasons to start marketing your Tampa Bay home during the holiday season:
1. Buyers who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
2. Fewer homes are in the market, hence you have less competition.
3. Homes often show better when decorated for the holidays.
4. Buyers may make deeper emotional conections during the holidays.
5. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
6. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
7. Transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy.
8. Buyers may want to start the new school semester in a new home.
9. You have the option to decline showings during personal family events.
10. You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy.
11. Sell now and be in a prime position to buy during the Spring.
12. Sell now to avoid the wave of forecloses expected to hit the market soon.
Bottom Line? By listing now, you will face less competition and see motivated buyers. As a result, you may have a quicker sale and a better price! Contact Annette, Doug and Dale Bohannon today for more information.
– Dale Bohannon